Pieminister is a UK-based national producer and wholesaler of a range of award-winning pies. Since 2003 the Bristol-based brand has been operating 3 successful pie shop formats – kiosk, pie cafe and pie restaurant – in various U.K. locations, from Leeds to Exeter. Pieminister is franchising its proven model with the objective to achieve at least 100 locations over the next 10 years. Are you ready to join this legendary brand?
Join the Journey, Join the Fun
What a journey Pieminister has been on. Founders Tristan and Jon started making pies in their own kitchen in 2003, then came the festivals, the markets and with them the many awards (18 in total just in pies!). The company went on to selling its concoctions nationwide and in parallel it opened its bustling pie restaurants across the country. Today Pieminister is an omni-channel hospitality company turning over in excess of £16M and in excellent shape to pursue further growth in the market. On the back of the success achieved by its 3 store formats, Pieminister is targeting to achieve 100 pie shops and 300 digital pie restaurants by 2030. There has never been a better time to join this fun, engaged and above all delicious brand in its exciting journey.
We envisage that our franchisees will come from a variety of backgrounds. They can be:
- individual owner-operators with some retail or food experience looking to start her/his business under a likeminded brand
- existing multi-unit restaurant operators and franchisees looking for diversification
- branded or independent restaurants, pubs and hotels looking to operate Pieminister as a virtual restaurant from their existing kitchen
Why Pieminister is a Great Franchise to Join
- Pieminister provides a great tasting product that is prepared in the company’s 30,000 sq ft central production facility in Bristol, and a national brand that is loved for its fun attitude and its support to environmental and social causes.
- Because the product is made centrally, no restaurant skill is required at pie shop level, which ensures the franchise operation does not incur in high labour costs.
- Pieminister provides three store formats – kiosk, cafe and restaurant – that have been tested by the franchisor in multiple locations across the U.K. and that allow it to seize opportunities in a variety of areas and channels, also because a Pieminister kitchen does not require extraction.
- A Pieminister franchise can be financed via high street banks and it benefits from the franchisor’s excellent contacts and experience in location selection.
- Great support is available not just initially, in the form of initial training, opening assistance, operational guidance and launch marketing support, but also on an ongoing basis as the brand is dynamic in its product development, market approach and overall business strategy. This is why Pieminister has remained relevant and appreciated through nearly 2 decades in a competitive market.