Tootoomoo is a branded pan-Asian restaurant, takeaway and delivery concept selling the best dishes of far-Eastern cuisines including freshly-prepared noodles, sushi, dim sum and curries. The menu also features a range of cocktails and gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options to suit any dietary requirements.
A Tootoomoo restaurant can operate from kiosks as small as 200 sq ft, up to full -blown restaurants of up to 2,500 sq ft and operate an eat in, click-and-collect and delivery service. Tootoomoo has developed additional virtual brands to boost its delivery business, which is conducted mainly via its own drivers.
Tootoomoo operates from secondary real estate, with rent always less than 10% of sales in the current estate, which historically has allowed each restaurant to pay back in 2 years on average.
The advantages of becoming a Tootoomoo franchisee:
- Comprehensive training, opening support, assistance with property search and funding are provided
- As a Franchisee you will trade from secondary locations with low competition from other restaurants and delivery aggregators
- Provision of technology to drive click-and-collect and delivery sales alongside on premises consumption.
- you can add from 10 different virtual, delivery-only brands to exploit opportunities in the trading area and build extra sales without complicating the operation
- you will engage with the local community using Tootomoo’s marketing know-how until you achieve an established or dominant position
- you will be managing a relatively small team and recruitment will be straightforward as no skill is required to run the back of house and supply chain is also simplified
- your day to day focus will be managing the team and carrying out local marketing to drive sales, the quality and freshness of the food being your best promotional tool
- both your restaurant and marketing operations will be supported by Tootoomoo’s technology
- you are likely to reach a quick payback and the business is ideal to be scaled to the nearby suburban towns with similar demographics and trading patterns.
- The opportunity is immense throughout the UK as there is not a strong suburban Asian operator.